What are the Benefits of Handling Business Disputes Outside the Courtroom?
Our MLG Business Litigation Group attorneys in Florida and California know how hard business owners have worked to get their companies off the ground and operating successfully. It does not happen overnight, which means multiple working relationships must be in place to nurture consistent growth.
When there is a dispute between business partners, vendors, or contractors, the distraction can become time consuming, taking you away from running the business you envisioned.
Our skilled business litigation attorneys understand the need for swift, effective service, and have experience resolving disputes between businesses of all sizes in many industries.
We help provide creative dispute resolutions that benefit your business.
Business Dispute Mediation Provides Multiple Benefits
Business dispute mediation is an opportunity to gain a greater understanding of why the dispute arose, so you may avoid similar issues going forward. While that may help in the long term, we understand that resolving the current dispute is the priority.
Working with experienced business litigation attorneys means understanding the value of using their skills outside the courtroom.
Settling your dispute outside the courtroom provide numerous benefits, including:
- The opportunity to talk with someone impartial, so you understand how the legal standards will impact your dispute, should you go to court.
- The dedicated physical and mental space to help you overcome communication obstacles with the other person or party in your dispute.
- The flexibility to negotiate a dispute resolution that fits each party’s needs through civil negotiation tactics.
- The creative outlet to solve your dispute between the involved parties, so a judge or jury is not determining the outcome for you.
- The peace of mind of knowing what you say in mediation is completely confidential, and never part of the public record.
- The financial savings to solve the dispute quickly and effectively, saving potentially expensive legal fees incurred during the litigation.
- The time-saving approach to resolving your dispute, shortening the distraction and time spent away from focusing on your company.
Mediation agreements and their self-determined outcomes not only allow you to remain in control of the process, but they are also fully enforceable.
Call MLG Business Litigation Attorneys in Florida & California Today
If you are looking for experienced legal counsel you can trust — inside and outside the courtroom — contact our MLG Business Litigation Group in Florida and California today at (786) 706-9228 to schedule a free initial consultation to learn more about our law firm, while we learn more about your unique business and legal needs.